Test your knowledge and understanding of Formula One and compete with other RaceFans readers for some superb prizes. Enter the RaceFans Predictions Championship with your grand prix predictions every race weekend.
- RaceFans Predictions Championship standings
- RaceFans Predictions Championship race-by-race statistics
First place - Force India F1 Wheel Rim TableSupplied by Memento Exclusives
The top-scoring player in the 2018 championship will win this eye-catching pink drinks table made from a race-used Sahara Force India Wheel Rim (drivers not included).
Powder-coated in pink, the wheel rim is fitted with a glass top to transform it into a practical drinks table. The toughened glass top shows off the spokes of the wheel rim inside, and the table comes complete with an official team certificate of authenticity.
The Memento design team uses only the best materials to create beautiful sports memorabilia, which will be admired for generations to come. Authenticity of memorabilia is of absolute importance. For this reason, Memento Exclusives works directly with the teams to guarantee the heritage of every item.
Race winners - F1 2018: the official gameSupplied by Codemasters
At every round of the championship the top-scoring player will win the latest version of the official Formula One game published by Codemasters for their choice of platform.
F1 2018 is the official videogame of the 2018 FIA Formula One world championship. It features the most accurate F1 car simulation model yet and more classic cars than ever before.
The latest edition of the official Formula 1 game gives you more control over your career than ever before. You can switch teams in-season and influence how you are perceived in the paddock - including at your own team - with the answers you give to the media.
Rules and how to enter
You have until the scheduled start time for qualifying on Saturday to make your predictions for each round. Reminders will be posted during the weekend on RaceFans, the RaceFans Twitter account and RaceFans Facebook page.
To enter, predict the pole sitter and the top five finishers in the race. You can also enter a prediction for the pole position lap time which this will be used in the event of a points tie between prize-winners.
Enter your pole position lap time prediction in the following format: MM:SS.ccc For example, for a lap of one minute, 23.450 seconds you would enter 01:23.450
You must log in using a RaceFans account to make a prediction. Registration is free and quick:
After submitting your prediction you will receive an email confirming your entry. If this does not happen, or you are concerned your prediction has not been received, please get in touch using the contact form.
Competition terms and conditions
1. Maximum one entry per household.
2. The competition is not open to employees, friends or family of RaceFans, Memento Exclusives or Codemasters.
3. In each round players are invited to predict (a) who will be on pole position and (b) what the top five finishers will be (five different drivers) and will accumulate points in each round as follows up to a maximum score of 50:
a. Correctly naming the pole sitter: 2 points
b. Correctly naming one/two/three/four/five driver/s who finish in the top five: 1/2/3/5/8 points
c. Correctly predicting where one/two/three/four/five driver/s finish: 2/6/14/24/40 points
4. Whoever scores the most points in every race counting towards the championship wins the grand prize.
5. In the event of a tie on points the winner will be determined by who is closest to predicting the pole position time correctly. If that fails to produce a winner the editor will choose a means of deciding who has won.
6. Predictions must be entered using the form above. If you have trouble submitting your entry via the predictions form please prediction using the contact form. Predictions will not be accepted via any other means of communication.
7. In the event of a dispute the editor's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. No cash alternative is offered for any of the prizes.
9. Players who have won prizes will be notified by email within 14 days of the winners being announced, so they can select their prize options and supply a postal address. Once this has been done prize delivery may take up to 28 days.
10. For further information see the disclaimer